Saturday 6 December 2008

My Movie start off............................

This movie is about a bike and a boy want to win the race in there life time,
they are not upto as racers but they have desire to win the race, to make
the difference and live with there identity.

Still my story in draft and you can give your suggestions to make any
twist in this.
In my life i wanna share every thing with my friends.
I am nothing with out my friends.
I wil start dumping my story chapter by chapter, my frames, some
videos in this blog.

Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

buddy...might be you can improve on your dialogue delivery (0f both boy and bike). Particularly with the usage of pronouns. Good that you are thinking about your dreams, but make sure you don't keep too many dreams at a particular time... All the best .

DEEPS said...

So why did you stop blogging!