Monday 8 December 2008

Chapter 1


Voices coming behind the road, it was sunset time..

"Ouch!! Don't u think I wil get hurted if you run like this"
(Harsh voice)
"hmmmm sorry, I was thinking some thing in deep"

(Polite voice)



It was a boy and his old bike.

(A bike - named Diesel)... It can talk, feel and polite than boy)


"Stop, stop, stop, I said stop diesel....." Boy was screaming
"okey.. I did here"
Said the bike.





(Boy named Saggy, he is naughty but determned with his goal, he wanted to win the race in his life, since its his father promise when he died.)

Boy stepped down from bike and stood infront of bike, with his eyebrows staring at bike
"Whats wrong with you today?"
"I don't know rider" diesel said.
"don't cal me rider"
"oh sorry, I don't know Saggy"
"oh.. you don't know!!!!, that's great!!, okie"
His hands were in pocket, he wanted to show how angry he is.
Boy started walking away from the bike on the road, there is big shadow of him since the sun was setting by the time..
"Hey Saggy, please stand there I am coming.. "
Bike requesting him.
"No, if you think that sharing your feelings with me is waste, why should I hear to you"
Bike reaches to boy almost, touching his hand by its handle..
"oh my dear.., I was thinking about my past days" Bike was sad
"I hate you and your past days, u are telling these words from the day u came with me"
He turned back and started running towards a mud road where his home located,its almost night, he was running in darknes..
"hey Saggy please stay there, I am coming with u... "
bike from the far distance, reached near to boy and mermered
"I cant move with ease..... Saggy...."
"What!!, What you said?" He was shocked..
Saggy asking the bike with curiosty and started coming back to bike.
"hmmm I said I cant move fwd easily....dear"
Bike was looking so tired. Saggy moved closer to bikes head..
"You cant move?, why?, Whats up?"
Looking at boy with its innocent eyes blinking ...
"I don't have fuel in my belly...." He felt the hunger
His eyes were wet.
"Oh.. I am ashamed myself to hear this Diesel, I cant feed you......"
They both were going bit slower than before to there home.

1 comment:

Jayalaxmi said...

ಕಥೆಗಾಗಿ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳೊ,ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಕಥೆಯೊ ರಾಜು? ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಕಲೆ ಇದೆ ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ. ಮುಂದುವರೆಸಿ.. ಶುಭವಾಗಲಿ.