Friday 5 June 2009

Even i had dreams!!

Even I had dreams!!

I really don’t know what i am going to write in the following lines, but i decided to write
about my dreams (often forgets!) that i dreamt since my childhood.

When ever i open my old dairies i see these words in common
"I need to" "I have to" "I can" "you can do it" but it never states, "I will"

After long years at least at this stage I realized this as a fact that i never took any steps
in fulfilling my dreams.

Dreams are really worth for the man who really decided to do some thing in his life.

If you ask a child about dream they would say
"I was in chocolate factory and i was playing with lots and lots of chocos"

If you ask the people in love
"I had great time wit her/him in xyz places, we were out of the world"

If you ask business guys
"I was focused in big conference and the whole world was watching me"

If you ask politicians,
I don’t have to tell this i suppose.


So if you see the age and the type of dreams they dreamt you would come to conclusion that,
Dreams are the other side of US, it comes out from us.

Oh it was big lecture i never gave in my life i think!

Here is my actual start of this blog..

When i was in 10th standard i had a dream of becoming a scientist,
thinking that only scientists works in computers!

For that i was preparing with making experiments having small lab in my own room.

(This was world famous lab for me, it was like bell laboratories for myself
I had big fight with my sisters to take all of the cupboards in my room (since my mom divided cupboards to each of my sisters and me) and after a big war and crying drama i got place to situate my lab.

The first rack was for biology lab it was little higher than my height
(now I am thinking why i allocated higher rack for biology, because i hate biology)
It was filled with

Skeletons of homely insects (I don’t know names too).
Magnifying glasses.
Dogs skeleton head.
(For this i was ready to come out from my caste! When my mom saw me washing Dogs head with
her brush she was using to wash clothes she said "Do you know what you are doing?" my sister "Go out
of our home idiot, we worship saligrama in home (a kind holy stone) and you are doing this!"
I said "I am doing my own lab, i badly need it" I don’t remember much more than this..
but i managed to take it inside my lab!)
Some butterflies in small bottles, etc..



The middle one is for physics (This was my favorite so kept it in the middle and it was easily accessible)
This was filled with.
Motors, wires, cells, old batteries, machines inside the toys,
i kept what ever looks like machine.


The last one is for chemistry (This was bit complicated for me so kept in down rack, so that i need to sit on my knee
to access)

This was filled with.
Small bottles that i stolen from hospital where my friend's mother was working.
Bottles filled with salt labeled NaCl, Water labeled H2O, its like "i know the things take it and label"

I took one week to construct my own bell labs.

That was my day when i finished my lab, now the show time, I was calling each of my friends
and explaining them each item in my lab, but only few were interesting.

Then my work starts in my lab..

In biology i tried to make hybrid of some plants in front of my home, its big flap since i don’t know
What is hybrid on that age.

In chemistry i tried melting wax for an hour on spoon and add drop of water, it was like volcano in my room
god saved my eyes on the day!

In physics i was comfortable and did blowing bulb with wind fans, making paper robots, i was focused to
do some thing should move in front of my eyes (So hate IT industry).

Day by day i was keen in adding many items to my lab, finally i had a end for this when my 10th exams were about to start.

All my biology and chemistry stuffs i threw away and physics stuffs were went to one box (Still i have it and my parents
never dare to open that)

And at last,
Still I never give up, I will invent some thing at least on day before i die.

Oops it was my first dream still!!

Check in next blog for my next dream.



2 comments:

Zephyr said...

Hopefully... you should not wait till the day you die to make your dream come true..... Live your dream buddy...all the best...

DEEPS said...

I never got a chance to explore your Biology and Chemistry labs :)

Reading this I was remembering my lab..

But I wander how my priorities change by time.. but the basic concept remains the same.. I did explore on Biology, Chemistry and Physics.. But if you ask me now I'm more sticked into Quantum Physics, rest all gone with the wind!!